About The Role
You will work with a team of 4 other individuals to handle Client concerns in a fast paced working environment. You will regularly utilize your working knowledge of Excel to sort data and relay it in a way that instill confidence to our Clients. Your day to day job is in helping Clients make use of all the tools within our ePayments software. You may be infrequently asked to chip in for minor tasks with other departments, which is a great way to build connections for a leadership role. Deepening your working knowledge of the software, it’s known integrations, and Partner nuances make you invaluable to the company as a whole
Required Work Experience
You have at least 2 years of experience working in an Account Manager role for a softwarecompany. If not, you have experience working as an Account Manager in a small to mid-sized company. Project Managementexperience across different industries would also be applicable, particularly where you were working with extremely influential but picky clients.
- You are savvy with Excel (sort/filter, vlookup, conditional formatting, pivot tables, count, duplicate value highlight)
- Excellent written and spoken communication with outside and inside stakeholders
- Poise under fire. You have excellent crisis management skills.
- You know how to use Outlook (specifically email rules for filtering)
- Experience reading or writing technical or business requirements.
Nice to Haves
- Experience with Freshdesk
- Experience working with Payment software or even at a Payment processing company, or in a similar role.
Job Type: Full-time